2008 Most Successful Paper Award For Mathematics
and Computers in Simulation
The IMACS 2008 Most Successful Paper Award was created in recognition of the most appreciated IMACS contributions which appeared in 2008 (as measured by the number of downloads from ScienceDirect). The Mathematics and Computers in Simulation papers awarded are listed below. The authors and coauthors of these papers will be granted free 2009 IMACS membership.
Top 10 Mathematics and Computers in Simulation Downloads from ScienceDirect:
- Artificial Intelligence techniques: An introduction to their use for modelling environmental systems
Chen, S.H.; Jakeman, A.J.; Norton, J.P.
Volume 78, Issue 2-3, pages 379-400 (1,520 downloads)
- Meshless methods: A review and computer implementation aspects
Nguyen, V.P.; Rabczuk, T.; Bordas, S.; Duflot, M
Volume 79, Issue , pages 763-813 (1294 downloads)
- Evaluation of software development projects using a fuzzy multi-criteria decision approach
Buyukozkan, G.; Ruan, D.
Volume 77, Issue 5-6, pages 464-475 (988 downloads)
- A face detection and recognition system in color image series
Jie, Y.; Xufeng, L.; Yitan, Z.; Zhonglong, Z.
Volume 77, Issue 5-6, pages 531-539 (960 downloads)
- Simulation in robotics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 879-897 (899 downloads)
- A fuzzy model of customer satisfaction index in e-commerce
Liu, X.; Zeng, X.; Xu, Y.; Koehl, L.
Volume 77, Issue 5-6, pages 512-521 (866 downloads)
- Modelling international tourism demand and uncertainty in Maldives and Seychelles: A portfolio approach
Sharleen’s, R.; McAleer, M.
Volume 78, Issue, pages 459-468 (638 downloads)
- Structural breaks, tourism development, and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan
Lee, C.C.; Chien, M.S.
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 358-368. (600 downloads)
- Application of system dynamics in analyzing the carrying capacity of water resources in Yiwu City, China
Feng, L.H.; Zhang, X.C.; Luo, G.Y.
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 269-278 (500 downloads)
- China's post-1978 experience in outbound tourism
Lim, C.; Wang, Y.
Volume 78, Issue , pages pp. 450-458 (497 downloads)
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation on ScienceDirect
Facultés des Sciences Appliquées,
Submit your next article to MATCOM
in Mathematics and Computers in Simulation and your article will appear on ScienceDirect, our journal platform accessible to over 11 million users worldwide
Mathematics News from Elsevier
Newsletter on the web/RSS feed which provides the most recent calls for papers, special issues, conferences and other news
What is RSS?
Elsevier wishes to thank all Mathematics and Computers in Simulation Reviewers for their valued contribution and dedication to this journal